>> 1 TICKET COVERS UP TO 4 PEOPLE.
Then this interactive cook-along class is perfect for you. Let's make Japanese Sake Chocolate Truffles together.
We are pleased to introduce the many award-winning chef Suzue. Her awards include the Gold award for Tea Pastries and the Gold medal at the Culinary Olympics! Suzue also co-founded and built the premium brand 'William Curley' that boasts wins of several chocolate awards and a member of Relais Desserts, who 'bring together the international elite of pastry'.
【STEPS IN THE CLASS】
1. Make chocolate ganache, allow to cool and set.
2. Pipe the chocolate ganache to make truffles, allow to chill in the fridge.
3. Dip and toss truffles in cocoa powder.
4. Serve, taste, and enjoy!
That's it. So simple but you'll learn many life long tips!
【YOUR SHOPPING LIST】
Dark chocolate (around 70%)
【KITCHEN EQUIPMENT WE'LL BE USING】
medium sauce pan
piping nozzle (about 12mm)
tray (for piping ganache)- you can also use chopping board
silicon paper or baking parchment
tray for tossing cocoa powder – it can get messy, deep tray is recommended
* Up to two household members can share your screen with each purchased ticket.
* More details will be sent after your booking.
Please use an enquiry form for any questions.