>> 1 TICKET COVERS UP TO 4 PEOPLE.
Did you know that traditional Japanese temple food is completely plant-based?
精進料理 Shojin Ryori temple cooking is the traditional cooking style and philosophy of the Buddhist monks in Japan which grew in popularity with the spread of Zen Buddhism since the 13th century.
Learn how to cook the Shojin Ryori classics such as:
- Gammodoki with Ponzu & Ginger (Tofu Patties with Ponzu & Ginger)
- Ankake Gammodoki (Tofu Patties in Dashi Glaze)
- Kinpira (Soy Sweet Burdock & Carrots)
- Nasu Dengaku (Miso Aubergine)
- Kenchinjiru (Vegetables Temple Soup)
All dishes are plant-based and free from gluten.
Experience healthy and delicious Japanese traditional plant-based cooking in this fun and interactive cook-along. Kinu will lead you step-by-step.
Join us for Japanese cooking lessons by a team of expert Japanese instructors.
* Up to two household members can join with each purchased ticket.
* Detailed ingredients, equipment list, and Zoom link will be emailed to participants after booking is confirmed
Please let us know of any requests and queries in the form.